SAN FRANCISCO – Kia Motors America is going after young, single males with its next-generation Sportage compact cross/utility vehicle, arriving in August at U.S. Kia dealers. The auto maker bases its marketing plans on results from consumer clinics. “The (exterior) design was very appealing to male consumers we brought in, but polarizing for the females,” Michael Sprague, vice president-marketing, tells media during an ’11 Sportage event here. The findings affirm Kia’s decision to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Targets Young Male Buyers With New Sportage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642