Korean auto maker Kia this month unveils a hybrid version of its Picanto compact sedan powered by both liquefied petroleum gas and regular gasoline. The new model primarily is aimed at relieving range anxiety for drivers in the European markets, but also is available to buyers in Korea as the Morning Bi-fuel model. “The unique bi-fuel engine system was developed at our combined Hyundai-Kia technical center in Namyang to overcome range-anxiety problems in Europe and to eliminate cold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Unveils LPG-Hybrid Picanto Aimed at Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642