Korean auto maker Kia and its Chinese joint-venture partner, Dongfeng Yueda Kia Automobile, unveil their China-specific K2 small premium sedan at the Auto Shanghai 2011 international auto show today. Based on the same platform as the all-new Kia Rio, the K2 draws on design features of Kia's K5 sedan, which is marketed as the all-new Optima in some markets. The K2 will be offered in six trim levels and a choice of a 1.4L 107-hp or 1.6L 123-hp Gamma gas engine. Both manual and automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Unwraps K2 Small Premium Sedan in Shanghai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642