SOUTHFIELD, MI – After months of delays, Kia now says its UVO infotainment system will launch this month in the '12 Optima Hybrid sedan and '12 Sorento cross/utility vehicle, before rolling out in other Kia models later this year. The auto maker says it delayed the introduction of UVO (pronounced ‘you-vo") to fine-tune the system, co-developed in South Korea with Microsoft engineers. "We went to great lengths to make sure UVO was simple to use and that consumers wouldn't have any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia UVO System Refined, Launching in U.S. This Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642