SEOUL – The new KND-4 concept, named by taking the initials of the Kia Namyang Design Center, sets the shape for a new generation of SUVs, Kia Motors Corp. says. The KND-4, unveiled at the auto show here, is “designed to reassert Kia’s credentials as a leading 4x4 and SUV brand…and gives a bold hint of how future Kia compact SUVs will look,” the auto maker says in a statement. “The KND-4 is an exciting vehicle (that) showcases Kia’s increasingly sophisticated styling and advanced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KND-4 Billed as New Generation of Kia SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642