DETROIT – Successfully navigating China’s burgeoning market is a far more difficult task than most auto makers and suppliers realize, analysts warn. Growth potential is off the charts, with demand topping 18 million new vehicles last year. But those seeking a piece of the action should get educated on the intricacies of the market, panel members at the Automotive News World Congress here agree. One mistake foreign auto makers often make is viewing the huge country as one market, whose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Knowledge of Market, Culture Critical for Success in China, Experts Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642