SEOUL – The first-ever Korea Auto Parts & Accessory (KOAA) Show, which opens today, will feature 200 auto-parts manufacturers from 12 nations and 700 buyers from 500 companies representing 54 nations, according to show organizers. The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy and the Kyonggi provincial government are hosting the 3-day event at the Seoul Trade Exhibition Center, which runs through Oct. 30. Assisting the Koreans in the event were the Society of Automotive Engineers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korea Auto Parts Show Aspires to Equal SAE Stature" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642