With strong sales, growing profits and an increasingly competent product portfolio, South Korean auto makers have given the U.S. industry a run for its money. The trend now is spreading to China, where Korea’s automotive presence is giving U.S.-based suppliers something to worry about as well. Until recently, American component suppliers with operations in China saw the toughest competition come from China’s domestic suppliers – which are more than 2,000 strong and have the backing of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Korean OEMs Target China; Suppliers Wary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642