New-vehicle deliveries in Canada last month proved a mixed bag, with July car sales sinking 14.6% and light-truck sales ticking up a surprising 3.2%, compared with year-ago. According to Ward’s data, car sales totaled 71,431 units, down from prior-year’s 83,598. Only three of eight volume sellers eked out year-over-year gains. Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. delivered an industry-best 29.2% increase in car sales with 6,996 deliveries. A big month for the Elantra, with 2,882 deliveries vs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Koreans Post July Gains in Canada; Ford Reports Robust Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642