MUMBAI – Hyundai Motor India Ltd. is facing critical times, despite capturing the market’s No.2 sales position in a remarkably short timeframe, with deliveries last year jumping 20.7% to 600,639 units. Even so, the Korean subsidiary ranks 12th among competitors in overall growth here. Its Santro flagship sedan is aging, and management now faces fresh labor problems for the third time in a year. Making matters worse, the latest strike action is taking place at the plant that builds the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Labor Dispute Hurts Hyundai India at Critical Time; i10 Production Suffers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642