CHICAGO – The environmental and consumer advantages of vehicles with 15-year, 150,000-mile (241,000-km) emissions warranties – being launched with some models in California and Massachusetts for the '03 model year – raises the question of whether the high-quality fuel crucial to long-warranty components will be widely available in other states. Powertrain engineers and developers say other advanced engine and emissions-control technologies could be optimized with the guarantee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lack of Fuel-Quality Dictates May Hamper Adoption of Long-Warranty Parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642