PETOSKEY, MI – Job One for the ’05 Buick LaCrosse midsize sedan is scheduled for Sept. 7 at General Motors Corp.’s Oshawa, Ont., Canada, No.2 car assembly plant. Production will ramp up rapidly, with 2,300 units scheduled to be built in September, followed by 6,660 in October and 12,000 in November, says Tom Nellenbach, LaCrosse marketing manager. LaCrosse will hit dealerships in September. “So we get product out there really quick,” Nellenbach tells Ward’s here during LaCrosse test ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LaCrosse Launch Set for September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642