MOSCOW - The Lada 2110M, a face-lifted version of the 2110 base model unveiled at this year's Moscow Motor Show for the first time, already is available on the Russian market. Production numbers of the new model at start up are small. The basic car is made at AvtoVAZ's normal assembly line and then completed at the company's special production department.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lada 2210M Makes Moscow Debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642