VIENNA – Bipek-Avto plans to inaugurate its assembly plant for OAO AvtoVAZ cars, based in the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk, Eastern Kazakhstan, Dec. 15. Lada 2121 sport/utility vehicles will be assembled, with other models to be added later. The Kazakh company, which is AvtoVAZ’s distributor in the country, will start with semi-knocked-down assembly and change to complete knocked-down kits. It will add its own welding and paint shops later. The Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lada Assembly to Start in Kazakhstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642