TURIN — The development of the successor to the Lamborghini Diablo is on idle. Sources close to the project say the new supercar may not be ready for the planned unveiling at the Geneva auto show next year. The impasse is reportedly caused by the difficulties that have originated inside the triangle formed by owner Audi AG, Automobili Lamborghini SpA and designer Carrozzeria Bertone SpA. The three companies are experiencing “communication” problems. Audi had ruled that Lamborghini ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lambo Diablo idled by internal squabbling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642