TURIN – Two of Italy’s elite auto makers plan to sell vehicles in China as early as this year. Automobili Lamborghini SpA says it will build on parent Volkswagen AG’s market-leading presence in China and begin importing its Murcielago and Gallardo to three Chinese cities in 2004. Lamborghini will sell its Murcielago in China this year. It first will open Lamborghini Beijing and follow with dealerships in Shanghai and Guangzhou. All three stores will be open by year’s end, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lambo, Ferrari to Launch Sales in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642