TURIN – Lamborghini SpA will celebrate its 40th anniversary next year with the much-expected "Baby Murcy." The "baby" actually is a completely new Lamborghini, equipped with a 500 hp V-10 engine powering an aluminium 2-seat coupe known as the L140. The new Lamborghini will be unveiled at the Geneva motor show next March. The super car maker also will have a new design center to be called the Centro Stile Lamborghini that will be dedicated in the early part of next year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lamborghini to Celebrate Anniversary with New Design Center, Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642