NEW ORLEANS – This new breed of Japanese supercars is all about the numbers. Lancer Evolution at vanguard of affordable performance revolution. Mitsubishi Motors North America – finally launching its Lancer Evolution, the high-performance, rally car-inspired version of the Lancer compact car long available in most other markets and for which U.S. enthusiasts have ceaselessly clamored – says try these on for size: · 0-to-60 mph (97 km/h) in five seconds. · Top speed: 155 mph ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lancer Evolution Means Revolution for Power-Hungry Enthusiasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642