Land Rover North America announces pricing for its β04 models. The Range Rover HSE posts a slight increase from last year ($385) and now begins at $72,250. The new limited-edition Range Rover Westminster bases at $84,000. The Discovery S holds the line from last model year at $34,995, but the Discovery SE price rises $255 to $39,250. The Discovery HSE also is up $255 to $41,250. The new Discovery G4 Limited Edition is $39,995. Thereβs a $665 destination and delivery charge for Discovery, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Announces β04 Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642