MANCHESTER, VT – Jaguar Land Rover confirms it will build a production version of its heralded LRX concept car, which is likely to feature new technologies enabling easier compliance with increasingly stringent fuel-economy requirements, top executives say. As a producer solely of luxury SUVs, Land Rover lacks the type of higher-mileage cars that raise overall fleet fuel-economy for many of its competitors. The LRX will “help in that regard,” Phil Popham, managing director of Land Rover, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover to Build LRX Concept, Slash Costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642