Ford Motor Co.’s Land Rover division confirms plans to assemble its vehicles under contract at a new plant in Jordan, slated to open in mid-2003. Jordan’s Shaheen Business and Investment Group is funding the $70 million project, while Land Rover reportedly is providing extensive managerial and technical support. Land Rover will ship completely knocked-down kits from its U.K. factory for assembly at the plant, to be located in Maan, south of Amman. The 7.5 million sq.-ft. (700,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Confirms Jordan Assembly Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642