Thanks to stronger light-truck demand and despite one less selling day, Canadian dealers sold more light vehicles in May than year-ago, with Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. continuing to lead the pack. LV sales reached 154,432 units last month, up 4.4% on a daily-rate basis from the 149,517 delivered in May 2009. The gain was led by a 16.8% increase in light-truck demand that more than offset a 6.8% decline in car deliveries. Related document: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover, Ford, Chrysler Buoy April Canada Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642