SANTA BARBARA, CA – Performance, not architecture, will be Land Rover’s signature, the auto maker says while launching the most ambitious product introduction schedule in its history. Just because the brand’s lineup includes two vehicles with monocoque technology, don’t expect coming products to automatically follow suit, says Jon Williams, Land Rover North America’s vice president-marketing. "You’ll see a mixture of monococque and body-on-frame," Williams says. Adds Paul ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Frames Product Development Approach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642