SANTA BARBARA, CA – History is rife with anecdotes about creative minds who can find inspiration but can’t locate a pad and pencil. A diagram of the '03 Range Rover's unique cross-linked electronic air suspension So they scribble their ideas on napkins, and the results are either auctioned on E-Bay for a small fortune or declared less valuable than the paper on which they appear. Consider David Sneath, engineering manager-Range Rover programs and the story of ’03 Range ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Innovation Goes From Paper to Practice" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642