Workers at Land Rover’s Solihull, U.K. have opted to accept Ford Motor Co.’s proposal for work-rule changes and other restructuring moves designed to improve productivity and quality and guarantee the plant’s future. The Amicus trade union says 63% of the facility’s 6,000 shop floor workers voted in favor of the proposal. Some 2,100 workers voted against it, Amicus says. “We are delighted with the ballot result and will be pressing for the company to follow this with commitments for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Plant Accepts Ford Proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642