Land Rover is ramping up to the production launch next month of the Land Rover Sport, completing the first phase of plans for the Solihull, U.K., assembly plant. Phase 1 was designed for the launch of the LR3 and Land Rover Sport, with capacity of about 125,000 units on two shifts, says Steve Haywood, director-value leadership for Jaguar and Land Rover. The two are the first products off the T5 architecture that will provide the underpinnings for much of the Land Rover lineup going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Sport Ready for Takeoff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642