MANCHESTER, VT – With the luxury-vehicle market in disarray, a victim of the ongoing economic recession, Land Rover officials face a formidable task as they launch the storied brand’s ’10 lineup. Unlike past recessions that spared the luxury segment, this economic downturn has inflicted great damage, says Land Rover Managing Director Phil Popham. “This (recession) may have been the fastest and deepest we’ve seen in recent memory, but we’ll recover,” he says, claiming the luxury market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover Uniquely Suited to Weather Recession, Executives Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642