Growth in light truck sales outpaced that for passenger cars during the second quarter, but it was two car segments that posted the biggest gains during the April-June period (see insert for complete data). Luxury Car sales, up 11.2% for the quarter vs. year-earlier, led all segments in percentage growth, followed closely by Large Car deliveries, up 10.6%. By contrast, no truck segment enjoyed double-digit gains in the quarter. Leading the Luxury Car rise was the Lower Luxury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Large, Luxury Cars Top 2nd Q. Growth Charts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642