Chrysler Group’s recovery game plan and product programs remain intact and unchanged, and none of the auto maker’s three brands will be jettisoned as a result of the impending takeover by Cerberus Capital Management LP, CEO Tom LaSorda says in his first news conference since DaimlerChrysler AG announced the sale yesterday. But he does say Chrysler is likely to form additional strategic alliances on small-car development, including possibly expanding a still pending deal with Chery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LaSorda Expects New Alliances, No Brands Dumped Under Cerberus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642