DETROIT – President and CEO Tom LaSorda stops short of confirming with whom and where Chrysler Group might partner for a small, B-segment car. But he lays out a compelling case for why the auto maker will need such a vehicle if it is to accelerate an aggressive expansion into international markets. Still, he cautions reporters following a speech to the Automotive Press Assn. here that if Chrysler “can’t find a partner to do (a B-car) profitably, we will not go into the segment.” A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LaSorda Makes Case for B-Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642