AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler Group President and CEO Tom LaSorda is touring hurricane-stricken New Orleans to determine the state of his company’s dealer network. Some 30 dealers had to close up shop as Hurricane Katrina struck Louisiana, forcing about 250,000 people to flee their homes. About 20 of those dealers, some in temporary accommodations, are now back in business, LaSorda tells Ward’s. “Some were totally destroyed,” says the auto maker’s new top executive. Tom LaSorda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LaSorda to Visit Hurricane-Stricken New Orleans Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642