VIENNA – The last first-generation Audi TT coupe has rolled off the line at Audi Hungaria Motor Kft.’s plant in Gyor, Hungary. About 180,000 TT coupes have been built since production began in 1998. The last car, powered by a 3.2L V-6 engine, is destined for the U.S. market. The Hungarian plant already has launched serial production of the second-generation TT coupe, which made its world debut at the recent New York International Auto Show. The first-generation TT roadster, launched in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Last First-Gen Audi TT Coupe Rolls Off Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642