A lawsuit by a group of U.S. consumers alleges auto makers, including General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co., DaimlerChrysler AG, Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd., are preventing them from buying vehicles in Canada, where prices are lower. The lawsuit alleges those auto makers, along with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., BMW AG and Canadian and U.S. automobile dealers associations, are conspiring to prevent U.S. residents from crossing the border into Canada to purchase vehicles. Car and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lawsuit Alleges Auto Makers Blocking Canadian Sales to U.S. Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642