Lear Corp. says its Second Stage Manufacturing program, a practice that brings installation of traditional aftermarket items into an automaker's assembly process, will expand from two products to 12 by year's end. “I would say for '02 we should be looking at 10 different programs starting this fall,” Thomas Sundberg, Lear's director of Second Stage Manufacturing, tells Ward's. The Southfield, MI-based supplier says its first Second Stage Manufacturing programs with General Motors Corp.'s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear 2nd Stage Program Expands Quickly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642