DEARBORN, MI – As remote keyless entry (RKE) and engine starting systems become available on an increasing number of production vehicles, Lear Corp. is aiming to significantly improve their comfort and convenience benefits with its next-generation 2-way RKE system. Unlike most key fobs, which feature only lock, unlock, accessory (trunk/hatch) and panic-mode controls, Lear’s new RKE system utilizes advanced radio frequency technology to remotely start the vehicle’s engine and regulate its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear Advances Keyless Entry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642