Lear Corp.'s recent announcement that it will purchase a portion of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. seating business furthers the notion that the interior systems supplier is intent on gobbling up as many original equipment manufacturer seat makers as possible. The Hyundai deal follows on the heels of Lear's purchase of Delphi Automotive Systems' seating business from General Motors Corp. And the modern Lear was formed from seating operations cast off by Ford Motor Co. This latest move comes amidst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear Buys Piece of Hyundai Seat Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642