Billionaire Wilbur Ross inches closer to his vision of consolidating auto-interior plastics suppliers by reaching agreement to acquire Lear Corp.â€™s European interior systems business. The 20 Lear facilities will be folded into International Automotive Components Group LLC, which W.L. Ross & Co. LLC formed in October, along with Franklin Mutual Advisors LLC. IAC already has acquired the European facilities of bankrupt supplier Collins & Aikman Corp., as well as a majority interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear Deal Closes Rossâ€™ European Acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642