The joint venture that was created less than two years ago to capitalize on the systems approach to automotive interiors has fizzled in the wake of one of the biggest supplier acquisitions of 1999. Lear Corp. is acquiring from Donnelly Corp. its 50% share of Lear Donnelly Overhead Systems LLC, a 50-50 joint venture launched in September 1997 to produce modular headliners equipped with consoles, lights, electronic components and grab handles. Terms were not disclosed. Lear makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear, Donnelly End Joint Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642