Lear Corp. celebrates the one-year anniversary of its acquisition of UT Automotive by launching a new concept — “intertronics” — and by announcing a new contract with Ford Motor Co. for electrical distribution, a key technology for the former UTA. Ford has selected Lear to develop the electronic and electrical architecture for a future Ford vehicle. It is not clear where the vehicle will be built, but the technology hails from Lear facilities in Cologne, Germany, and will be produced at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear Launches Intertronics, Wins Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642