Lear Corp. snags its first complete interior contract in Japan, where it will supply Mazda Motor Corp. with the interior system for a future sports vehicle. Lear will manage six other automotive suppliers during the design and production process of the vehicle's interior in Hiroshima. Lear says the vehicle will be sold in the U.S., Europe, Middle East and South America. Production is estimated at 60,000 to 70,000 vehicles per year. Separately, Lear says it has begun supplying its SonoTec ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear Wins Full Interior Work From Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642