Lawyers are petitioning a Korean court for the release of Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo from prison. Chung has been held in solitary confinement at the Seoul Detention Center since his April 28 indictment on embezzlement charges. Attorneys from the prestigious law firm of Kim & Chang submitted an application for bail today (May 26), citing Chung’s advanced age of 68 and health conditions, including high blood pressure, plus the adverse impact of his incarceration on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Legal Team Files for Chung Prison Release" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642