Blink and you’ll miss them. Yes, the ’03 Porsche Boxster and Boxster S retain the satisfying quickness of their ’02 predecessors. '03 Porsche Boxster But the year-over-year differences are so subtle, they escape casual observation. Such as body-colored side vents and redesigned air intakes beneath their front bumpers. Inside both are pop-out cupholders and a lit, locking glove box. And under the hood one finds modest power increases. Porsche Cars North America Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Less is More, More or Less" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642