When does an asset become a liability? That’s the question Ford CEO Bill Ford Jr. had to be wrestling with as he mulled over whether to try and keep Wolfgang Reitzle or let the head of Ford’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG) luxury division walk out the door. Reitzle exited Ford in mid April to take the top job with German industrial engineering firm Linde. Reitzle came to Ford in 1999 from BMW, where he was credited with shepherding some of the finest luxury/performance sedans into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Letting Reitzle Walk Right Move by Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642