SANTA BARBARA — Every region has its favorite vehicle. New York City: the yellow cab. Texas: the great American pickup truck. For Southern California, it's the BMW 3-series. More than just popular, the ubiquitous “affordable” Beemer model comprises the bulk of every California traffic jam. So what better place to look the Bavarians square in the eye and issue a challenge? Toyota Motor Corp.'s Lexus div. flung down the gauntlet in the form of its new IS 300. The IS 300's soul resides in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus IS 300: bold, brash and gunning for Beemers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642