Toyota Motor Corp.βs Lexus luxury division announces pricing for some of its β03 models. The β03 LS 430 sedan begins at $54,925, a 1% increase ($520) over last model year. It now has standard 17-in. wheels and the new option of 17-in. all-season tires. The ES 300 sedan starts at $31,625, a 0.4% increase over β02 prices. Power adjustable accelerator and brake pedals are an option on the new model. The SC 430 hardtop convertible is up 1.6% ($970) to $62,025. It now offers Lexusβ Link ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Announces β03 Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642