The head of the Lexus Div. sees double when it comes to his vision of a super car for the luxury brand of Toyota Motor Corp. Denny Clements, Lexus group vice president and general manager, sees room for both a super sports car and a cruising sedan as future flagships. They may not share the same architecture. Lexus envisions a pair of flagships a step above the current LS 430. And neither would debut as a gasoline-electric hybrid vehicle, although fuel-sipping variants could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Envisions Pair of Super Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642