KOHALA COAST, HI – Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus division has decided one car is not enough to serve the needs of the fiercely competitive entry-luxury sedan market. Last fall, the auto maker introduced the all-new IS 250/350 sport sedan. It has been well received, selling 15,789 units by the end of the year, far surpassing total deliveries for 2004 of the prior model, according to Ward's data. Even with that late-year rally, the IS nameplate ranked 12th in Ward's lower-luxury segment in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus ES 350 Serves Up One-Two Punch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642