TARRYTOWN, NY – Tired of being an also-ran in the competitive entry sport-sedan segment, Toyota Motor Corp.'s Lexus upscale division is unleashing '06 IS models that bristle with powertrain advances designed to compete head-on with BMW's 3-Series, the benchmark model in the segment. The 3.5L DOHC V-6 (2GR-FSE) for the all-new IS 350 boasts an automotive industry first – a gasoline fueling system that employ both direct injection and conventional port (indirect) injection. Lexus IS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Flaunts Advanced New DIG V-6s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642