Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. raises prices on certain Lexus models. The '06 SC 430, with tweaked exterior styling, a new 6-speed sequential shift automatic transmission and four new exterior colors is $65,355, a 2.8%, or $1,780, increase. The ES 330 luxury sedan begins at $32,300, a 0.4%, or $125, increase. The GX 470 SUV goes up 0.7% ($310) to $46,535. The RX 330 cross/utility vehicle now starts at $36,370 for a front-wheel-drive model, a 1.0%, or $345, increase. The RX 330 with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Hikes Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642