TOKYO – While Lexus has become a household name in North America, it is virtually unknown in many parts of Europe. And Acura and Infiniti, with no dealer base and no apparent marketing strategy, have no name recognition at all. For Japanese luxury brands, the European market remains an uphill endeavor in which they will have to overcome an entrenched consumer bias against non-European makes while committing substantial financial resources to establish region-wide dealer networks. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus, Infiniti Look to Take Next Steps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642